If you clicked on this link, you are a superstar who is interested in contributing on the Kippa Blog. This means you like our product and would like to share your experiences using our product as a business owner or share some tips you think African Business owners would find very useful.
If you fit the profile, let's get some basics right:
- Who are you contributing to? Write for African Business Owners with small and medium-sized businesses.
- Originality: Craft a fresh article with relevant and practical takeaways. The article must be original and have not been published elsewhere.
- Give credit: Check your facts and quotations. Cite the original sources (not the source that quoted the original source.)
- Make it concrete: Give examples (even better if they’re solutions or services we've never mentioned), details, metrics.
- How long should the draft be? Write just long enough to engage and enrich readers. We don’t have a word-count goal.
How do I submit a post?
Please submit all drafts to firstname.lastname@example.org and your submissions would be reviewed by the team. You will be notified if your article is accepted (or not) within 1 week of submission.
Thanks for checking us out!